Certain things about signs of infidelity come as a surprise to most people. Even people who pride themselves on being knowledgeable about extramarital affairs may be unfamiliar with the little-known facts below. This information is taken from Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs. http://www.Is-He-Cheating-On-You.com
1. Telltale signs first begin to appear while the infidelity is still in the planning stage.
2. Most cheaters display signs of infidelity they aren’t even aware of, and wouldn’t even think to cover up.
3. Most people either miss or misinterpret the many subtle signs of infidelity staring them in the face.
4. If you know what to look for, you can find countless signs of infidelity using just your eyes, your ears and your personal knowledge of your mate.
5. It’s not the obvious signs of infidelity – it’s the subtle signs (the ones most people overlook) that will give the cheater away every time.
6. Certain signs of infidelity can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or Other Man.
7. There are 21 major categories of infidelity signs, each comprised of 2 to 6 dozen individual telltale signs. For a list of the 21 categories, e-mail InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with “infidelity signs” in the subject line.
8. If your mate is cheating, you’ll find clusters of telltale signs from several of those 21 categories all at once, not just a few telltale signs.
9. Where there’s one telltale sign, there are plenty of other signs of infidelity just waiting to be found.
10. The earlier you spot the signs of infidelity, the better your chances of saving your marriage — or of protecting yourself legally and financially in case the infidelity leads to divorce.
According to statistics, 2/3 of infidelity victims have no idea their husband or wife is cheating because they fail to recognize the telltale signs. If more people knew how to recognize the signs of infidelity, more marriages could be saved. You can protect your marriage by familiarizing yourself with the signs of infidelity – not just the obvious signs that everybody (including the cheater) knows, but the subtle signs that most people usually overlook. The future of your marriage may one day depend on your ability to spot the telltale signs in time. If you don’t know what to look for, by the time you find out an affair is in progress, it may already have already reached the point of no return. With books available like Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs, which lists practically every known sign of infidelity, there’s no reason for anyone to be the last to know. Make it your business to learn what to look for so you can protect your marriage when the first signs of an extramarital affair appear.
© 2005 Ruth Houston
About the Author:
Infidelity expert, Ruth Houston is the author of Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs a comprehensive guide which documents practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs most people usually overlook. To get a FREE tip sheet describing the 21 major categories of infidelity signs, e-mail InfidelityInfo@gmail.com with 21 categories in the subject line. For more information about Ruth Houston, her book, or signs of infidelity, visit http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com Is He Cheating on You? is also available as an e-book from Booklocker.com ( http://www.booklocker.com/books/1755.html)