If you suspect your spouse or significant other of cheating on you, (or even if you don’t) there are some important things you should know about signs of infidelity which may come in handy one day. Several of these things come as a surprise – even to people who profess to be knowledgeable about infidelity, cheating spouses and extramarital affairs. Listed below are 14 important things about signs of infidelity that you probably didn’t know.
1. Telltale signs of infidelity begin to appear even while the infidelity is still in the planning stage. If you spot the early warning signs, you may be able to stop the affair before it starts.
2. Most cheaters display signs of infidelity they’re not even aware of, and thus would never think to cover up.
3. Many unsuspecting victims of infidelity either miss, or misinterpret the many subtle signs of infidelity that are staring in the face. Knowing what to look for is the key.
4. You don’t need fancy equipment to find signs of infidelity. If you know what to look for, you can find countless signs of infidelity using nothing more than your eyes, your ears and your personal knowledge of your spouse or significant other.
5. Cheaters usually attempt to hide the obvious and most widely known signs of infidelity. It’s the subtle signs of infidelity (the ones most people overlook) will expose the cheater every time.
6. Certain signs of infidelity can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or Other Man. Again, knowing what to look for is the key.
7. There are 21 major categories of infidelity signs. Each category is comprised of 19 to 92 specific telltale signs. For a list describing the 21 categories, e-mail with “21 categories-ez” in the subject line.
8. If your spouse or significant other is really cheating, you will find clusters of telltale signs from several of the above mentioned 21 categories all at once — not just a few cheating signs.
9. Where there’s one telltale sign, there are always dozens of other signs of infidelity just waiting to be found. Knowing what to look for is the key.
10. The sooner you spot the signs of infidelity, the better your chances are of saving your marriage — or of protecting yourself legally and financially in case the infidelity leads to divorce. You can’t afford to be the last to know.
11. Most of the telltale signs of infidelity apply to both cheating women and cheating men.
12. The future of your marriage or relationship will often depend on your ability to spot the telltale signs of infidelity in time.
13. Certain signs of infidelity can give you valuable details about the affair (what kind of affair it is, what stage the affair is in, where or how often they meet, how much of a threat the affair poses to your marriage or relationship, and more.)
14. The betrayed spouse or significant other who knows what to look for can find signs of infidelity that a private investigator might overlook.
Safeguard your marriage or relationship by familiarizing yourself with the signs of infidelity – not just the obvious signs, but the subtle signs, as well. If you’re not sure what to look for, you’ll miss a lot. By the time you find out, it may be too late.
As you can see, when it comes to signs of infidelity, knowing what to look for is the key. A good infidelity reference book can help. There are many infidelity books on the market, but Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale – Signs is the only one that lists practically every known sign of infidelity. Written by the same infidelity expert who founded InfidelityAdvice.com, this book even includes the subtle signs that people usually overlook. If you suspect infidelity, a knowledge of what signs to look for, combined with the 14 facts above, may help you save your marriage or relationship, and keep you from being the last one to know.
© 2007 Ruth Houston
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the founder of http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs. Ruth has been quoted in USA Today, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and numerous others, and has been a guest on The Today Show, CNN, Fox News, NBC News, and over 320 radio and TV shows worldwide. For more information about infidelity, cheating spouses or extramarital affairs, visit InfidelityAdvice.com or Ruths blog at http://infidelitynewsandviews.blogspot.com To interview Ruth Houston, call 718 592-6039 or e-mail
Author: Ruth Houston
Article Source: EzineArticles.com
Provided by: Benefits of electric pressure cooker