The statistics are shocking. Whereas divorce was very rare in the past, nowadays, more than half of all married couples are calling it quits. We can’t help but wonder what happened to change marriage success rates so drastically over the past few decades. If someone is unhappy in their union nowadays, they likely won’t see much reason to stick around being miserable. Here is a look at seven of the most common reasons why couples are getting divorced:
1. When trust and understanding are no longer part of a marriage, it’s headed for failure. With this in mind, you should work on seeing things the way that your partner sees them without being too stubborn. It is especially helpful to learn how to compromise.
2. Plenty of couples start to grow apart over time because everyone changes as the years go by. The experiences that we have over our life will prompt the changes that occur. If you notice that your partner has changed in some way, you need to take into account the experiences that have prompted these changes.
3. If you start thinking that being married to someone else would make you happier, you’re asking for disaster. Infidelity is one of the main reasons why so many people are ending up in divorce court these days. You need to accept both the good and bad things about your partner, and if you leave them for someone else, you would have to do the same thing or it wouldn’t work out.
4. Marriages can easily fail once couples stop interacting sexually. People who have sexual relations prior to marriage often find themselves getting bored with their partner before too long. The concept of keeping yourself for marriage wasn’t far off base. You need to work on keeping your sexual interest in each other alive over time.
5. Your marriage is in danger of ending if there are too many lies between couples. People need to feel that they spouses are being honest with them. Distrust causes major rifts in many relationships.
6. Playing the fault game is also detrimental to harmony. If you spend more time trying to blame each other for your problems than you do in trying to work things out, there’s nowhere to go but down.
7. If you cause your partner to feel that you don’t provide enough support, then your marriage will also be headed for trouble. Your partner needs to provide you with many different things, with one of the main things being support. Doc No. 34Sdlhgsdl -sds