“We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it… All this time you were pretending so much for my happy ending.”
-Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
NOTE: READ WHEN YOU REALLY WANT TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND BACK.
By getting redirected to this page, you must be weary and in pain. You must be having all those gloomy thoughts about how a “perfect” relationship came to end. You must be (missing|terribly missing} him and wanting to be with him but clueless on how to get him back.
If you really want to get him back, first, you need to go back in the past. You don’t need a time machine to go back and find out the root cause of breakup. Just go to somewhere calm and quiet and think for the answers to the following questions:
All about the Past
• What was the happiest time in your relationship?
• If it was a time in the past, why did it end?
• What happened to the bliss your partner felt? Did he change? Did you change? Or did the whole world change?
• How long since you and your partner haven’t felt that happiest moment?
• What did you fail to do in your relationship?
• What were your major faults?
• What were your partner’s major mistakes?
• Are these faults controllable? If yes, can you work things out?
• If you could be anywhere?somewhere you want to be, where would you be?
• If your partner could be where he wants to be, where would he be?
• Who does he wants to be?
• Who do you think he should be?
• Do I need to apologize?
• Do I need to change even just a bit?
• Do I need to reach out?
• Or do I just wait for him?
• What if he doesn’t come?
• Should I give up?
After answering these questions, you may want to put your words in action. Good luck!