Whenever you make the mistake of getting married for the wrong reasons, your union has less of a chance to survive for very long. In their search for a perfect spouse, people look for those who they think will make them happy in the long run. Things work out much better whenever two people get married who truly love each other and would do everything in their power to make their partner happy for life. Marriages work out much better when you are willing to ensure that your partner is happy even before you are happy yourself.
The Bible is a great source for the strength that you need to do this. No matter what type of problems that you experience in your marriage, you should be able to use the following quotes to help get through them.
1. Mark 8:36 – “What good is it for a man to gain the whole world yet forfeit his own soul?” Married partners do not have to give up their own identities in order to live for their spouses.
2. I Corinthians 13:4&5 – “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” God could not have put the rules for a loving marriage any better.
3. I Corinthians 7:27 – “Are you married? Do not seek a divorce.” If you can read, then you will have no trouble understanding the message behind this verse either. God does not want anyone who enters into a marriage to get a divorce no matter what problems you’re experiencing.
4. Proverbs 15:17 – “Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred.” Just because you’re experiencing financial problems doesn’t mean that you should get divorced because of them. If you truly love your spouse, you can get through the hard times.
5. Luke 6:37 – “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven”. Jesus was speaking of your enemies when he spoke this passage, but it is definitely true of those you love, too.
As you can see, there are plenty of examples in the Bible that tell us how to survive divorce. There’s good reason why this book has sold the most copies of any book in history. Doc No. 34Sdlhgsdl -sds